DONATION AND SPECIAL EVENTS INFORMATION
You can make a difference right now with your personal contribution. As a qualified 501(c)3 public charity*, Plastic Free Ocean must receive the majority of its funding from tax-deductible personal contributions. Your personal involvement, action and financial support are essential to address research-documented threats to human health, wildlife populations and the environment.
See below for instructions on how to donate online and get a contribution receipt that may be specified for entry into some special events. If you prefer to donate by mail rather than online, please send your check to:
Tom Jones Foundation
16458 Bolsa Chica St. #154
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
You do not have to be a PayPal member or create a log in to donate:
- Click on DONATE button.
- Enter desired donation amount in upper blue box and click "Update Total".
- To use a credit card, click on "Continue" just above the credit card images. If a PayPal member, log in and follow your regular account procedure.
- Fill in all the boxes for credit card verification and receipt information, then click "Review Donation and Continue".
- Review donation information for accuracy and click "Donate $____ USD
- On the "your donation is now complete" page, click on "print your donation receipt". If you are attending an event that has requested a contribution receipt, print two copies - one for income tax documentation and one to use as event entry ticket. Note that duplicate confirmation number receipts will not be accepted.
* Plastic Free Ocean is a subsidiary of the Tom Jones Foundation, a federally registered 501(c)3 nonprofit incorporated in California - U.S. EIN 20-5125359.